- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 can organic tomato paste
- 1/2 Tsp dried rosemary, Thyme & Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Hot Sauce (your favourite)
- 2lbs Dragonfly Farm Store Gound Beef
- 1 Cup Wheat Free rolled Oats
- 1 Large Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar or sucantat
- 1/4 Cup organic ketchup
- 1 tbsp. organic Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish (optional)
Preheat Over to 375
Lightly grease muffin pan
Whisk eggs in a large bowl, whisk in tomato paste, herbs, salt and hot sauce.
Add ground beef, oats and onions and using your hands, blend everything together.
Evenly mound the seasoned ground beef into the muffin cups.
Whisk together the topping ingredients and brush evenly over the meaty muffin tops.
Bake for 25-30 mins. or until cooked through.
Serve & Enjoy
THANK YOU Samantha Gladish for a great Recipe & Photo You can find Samantha rockin’ her purpose and passion at http://www.holisticwellness.ca
Cindy’s FreeStyle Cooking suggestions?
- Change Ground beef to ground pork or use one pound of each!
- Hide a shelled hard boiled egg inside each muffin, looks so pretty when you cut it in half!
- Take out the oats and add extra eggs to make this recipe more paleo friendly!
- Make it Italian, take out the rosemary and thyme and replace it with dried basil and oregano. Replace the topping with grated parmesan, and hide a chunk of cheese inside! Yummy!