Bacon wrapped around Elk Sirloin, Bison Sirloin and Lamb Leg Chop bite size treats!
- 1 – 10oz Bison Sirloin Steak
- 1 – 8 oz Elk Sirloin Steak
- 1 – 8oz Lamb Leg Chop
- 1.5 Lbs Bacon
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Thaw meats
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350
- Cut steak and chops into bite size pieces
- Cut bacon in half at center
- Wrap each bite size piece of lamb, elk and bison with bacon
- Set on cooking sheet with ends of bacon tucked underneath so bacon stays in place
- Sprinkle black pepper, rosemary and on top
- Pop into hot 350 oven for 10 min.
- change over to Broil for 4 or 5 mins to crisp bacon
- Serve with garlic, horseradish mayo dip or blue cheese dip and enjoy. So yummy!
Of course, share with friends to make it extra fun!
Meet The Boyd Girls!
Back Row Left to Right, Cousin Connie, Sister Cathy, Cousin Julie, Cousin Patti-Lynn and front and center, amazing Aunt Toots – a funny, fabulous group of stellar ladies!